Design your factory layout right the first time with ProModel Optimization Suite integrated with Autodesk Factory Design Utilities, AutoCAD, and Inventor. Quickly define a layout and process inside AutoCAD, using Factory Design Assets and the ProModel tab. Open the scaled layout in ProModel and simulate the model with the click of a button. View results in the Output Viewer and easily update the layout back in AutoCAD. Finalize the AutoCAD layout, then view it in 3D with Inventor.
Define and design dynamic simulation models using the simplicity of the Microsoft VisioUI, optimize the process with Process Simulator and then, with the click of a button, open the optimized model in AutoCAD or Inventor to instantly have a 2D and 3D factory layout.
- Create an AutoCAD layout using Factory Assets, including conveyors. Then add process flows using the ProModel tab on the AutoCAD menu.
- Open in ProModel as a model with a scaled layout. Press "Simulate" and watch your model run with animation.
- View dynamic model output metrics and run “What-If” scenarios. Compare and contrast your "What-If" scenarios in automatically generated reports that display the KPI's that define an optimized system.
- From the process optimization, make any required changes in AutoCAD, then open the revised model in ProModel.
- Open the final AutoCAD drawing in Inventor to view the layout in 3D.
For multi-seat, Enterprise, or Site Packages, please contact ProModel Sales at email@example.com or 888-900-5040